Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sadness in the adoption community

There is so much sadness in the adoption community right now.  With Russia closing it's doors to Americans for adoption, this left many families in limbo.  Many already had matched children and even more had already poured in their hearts, time and money towards an adoption that is now not going to happen.  Just heard yesterday of an American adoption agency closing.  I don't know the details, but I do know that many parents are now hurting and confused wondering if they will be able to bring their kids home.  I really can't imagine their heartbreak.  Please pray for these families! Also, please pray for my adoption proceedings.  This is a wake up call that even when you think everything is going smoothly, things can change in a  moment.  Please pray for no delays and that my little girl will come home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment