Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Her sweet face

We had new crafts or activities that we did together each morning and afternoon.  It was good seeing what she likes and does not like.  That will help on the trip home....so far stickers, puzzles, stringing beads and all things girly were a hit.  Writing and coloring not so interested.


I brought a bag of hair bows.  She put every single bow in her hair and admired herself in the mirror.


She loved the lip gloss and little compact mirror that changes to a brush


The director let her take me upstairs to see her bedroom.  It had two sets of bunk beds and appeared that only the bottom bunk was used in each bed because there was no ladder attached to get to the top bunk.  This is a huge building with only 15 kids, so it looks like only 2 share the room.  The room also had a small closet and a couple of desks.


This is the last day.  She is wearing the size 8 pants I bought.  (She is 9) The pants were really pretty huge on her.  About 6 inches of length was tucked up inside at the bottom and they would only stay up after they gave her a belt to hold them up.  The soft furry blanket is a gift I left behind and the director told me she would have on her bed to sleep with at night.  My friend Martha embroidered her name on the corner of the blanket both in Bulgarian and English.

I just love this little girl and can't wait to go back and pick her up!  I am praying for a March pick up date, that would require all the paperwork going through smoothly with no hitches.  Please pray that this happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment