Sunday, October 7, 2012

Almost there.......waiting for my travel date

Well, finally my dossier is in Bulgaria.  I was told Friday that they were asking for 1 additional document.  I won't go into the details, but it basically took me from 10AM to 4:30PM to get 1 piece of paper.  The good news is that I was able to get it and send it off.  My case should be at the next MOJ meeting which means it is possible I could find out my travel dates this week!  So excited that things are moving.

I went on a shopping trip this week to buy a couple of small activities to do with Monika on my week long visit.  I also have a size 6 and 7 outfit to try on her while I am there, so that I can determine what size clothes I will need to taker for her on the return trip.  I am excited and nervous, I know leaving her is going to be soooo hard, but I am so ready to meet her and get to know her.  Thanks for all the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment